Premium Masala resin incense sticks create a longer and more fragrant burning experience. Specially hand-rolled and imported from India.
Californian White Sage was used by Native Americans in traditional smudging ceremonies.
- 15 grams
- Responsibly-Sourced, Hand rolled, Minimal Ingredients, Vegan
- Origin: India
Scent Profile: Powerful, slight woodsy, and spicy.
- Light tip of incense stick (dark, resin side) at a 45-degree angle.
- Once the top ignites and tip turns bright red, carefully extinguish the flame and watch for smoke and ambers.
- Place the wooden end of the stick in a suitable holder. Only light in well-ventilated spaces. Do not touch once ignited.
- Once incense has turned to ash, leave for up to 1-hour or until cool before removing.
- Use during deep relaxation
- Use to deodorize a space
- Use during meditation
Resin Bamboo sticks, essential oil extract, ethyl alcohol.
Flammable and can start a fire. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.