Eucalyptus + White Sage Smudge Stick; known for its anti-microbial properties, it is used for dispelling negativity, healing, and protection.
Scent Profile: Earthy, musky, sweet mint pine, and honey scent.
- Measures 5 inches
- Responsibly-Sourced, Intentionally-Curated, Handwrapped, Locally Sourced
Origin: United States
- Fully ventilate area; open all windows and doors.
- Choose your intention. Light sage and/or palo santo smudging stick at a 45-degree angle in an open area.
- Blow out any flames with caution, and watch for embers.
- Carefully walk through each space, allowing smoke to fill throughout.
- Focus on windows, doors, and specific locations throughout the space.
- Smudge and bless yourself if you wish.
- Re-light if bundle distinguishes. Supervise around children.
Use to sanitize and deodorize the air. Use to dispel negative energy. Is used for smudging and cleansing practices in some cultures.
Ancient Egyptians, Native Americans, and other indigenous cultures have burned sage for centuries. Some uses were/are to cleanse a space, a person, and to promote healing and wisdom. People mimic the practice today to cleanse a space of malodors, negative energy, to bless, and many more intentions!
Flammable and can start a fire. For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.