California Yerba Santa is known to add protection and release negative energy, creating a calming environment for self-care.
Scent Profile: Sweet, earthy, minty, and spicy-musky scent.
- Measures 5 inches
- Responsibly-Sourced, Intentionally-Curated, Handwrapped, Locally Sourced
Origin: United States
- Fully ventilate area; open all windows and doors.
- Choose your intention. Light sage and/or palo santo smudging stick at a 45-degree angle in an open area.
- Blow out any flames with caution, and watch for embers.
- Carefully walk through each space, allowing smoke to fill throughout.
- Focus on windows, doors, and specific locations throughout the space.
- Smudge and bless yourself if you wish.
- Re-light if bundle distinguishes. Supervise around children.
Use to sanitize and deodorize the air. Use to dispel negative energy. Is used for smudging and cleansing practices in some cultures.
California Yerba Santa is known as "The Sacred Herd" or "Holy Herb" first used by the Cumash Indians. Native Americans and other indigenous cultures have burned sage for centuries to cleanse a space, a person, and to promote healing and wisdom. People mimic the practice today to cleanse a space of malodors, negative energy, to bless, and many more intentions!
Flammable and can start a fire. For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.