Wellness is defined as “The quality or state of being healthy in body and mind as a result of making an effort to do so. Wellness is about prevention and the continuous efforts to improve health, quality of life and sense of well-being.
The wellness lifestyle approach can be categorized into six multidimensional pillars: Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Social, and Environmental. By addressing all six dimensions, we are able to build a house in holistic sense of life, wellness, and fulfillment.
- PHYSICAL: Creating and maintaining a healthy body from exercise, nutrition, rest, and more.
- MENTAL: Engagement with the world through learning, problem-solving, creativity, innovation, and more.
- EMOTIONAL: Being in touch, aware of, accepting of, and able to express one’s feelings and those of others.
- SPIRITUAL: Our search for meaning and purpose in human existence.
- SOCIAL: Connecting, interacting, and contributing to other people and our communities.
- ENVIRONMENTAL A healthy physical environment free of hazards; awareness of the role we play in bettering rather than denigrating the natural environment.
Wellness is an active process through which people become aware of, and make choices towards, a more successful existence as defined by the National Wellness Institute. Applying wellness thoughts and techniques is very useful in one’s life and in human interactions. Think about ways you practice wellness and be empowered to share your ideas and implement these practices.
Brooke Blaze provides luxury-class clean beauty and body items, wellness, and home items, bespoke of an elevated personal care experience for the posh Individual. We are an African-American/Black Women Owned & Operated company. Our mission is to bring pure, natural products to the masses to promote self-care and wellness. We leave out harmful and useless ingredients & fillers in our products, creating an inclusive brand that can be used and catered for all. Check us out at https://brookeblaze.com
Follow and Like Us
IG: @brookeblazebb Twitter: @brookeblazebb Facebook: Brooke Blaze